|March 29, 2013 - April 29, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Northridge Dialysis Center|
Northridge Dialysis Cener (Northridge, CA) is seeking a Facility Director. Candidate must have at least 1 year experience in a dialysis management role, 2 years experience as a Charge Nurse, or 1 years experience in a Administrative role, as well as handle administrative duties.
FULL TIME POSITION, M-F, 40hrs per wk, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please apply below for a great career opportunity or fax resumes to 562.495.8048.
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent benefits including: Medical, dental, vision, additional life Insurance. Company paid short & long term disability benefits.
• 401K with employer matching, paid time off.
• Professional staff and work environment.
• Northridge Dialysis Center is a member of the Innovative Dialysis Systems Network. The IDS network includes 90 dialysis programs in 13 states and in Guam.
• For more information on career opportunities at Northridge Dialysis Center and other facilities in the IDS network family please visit our website at: http://www.idsdialysis.com/
(Equal Opportunity Employer)
Facility Director is responsible for the delivery and quality of nursing care, administration of the facility's operations, and supervision and development of nursing personnel. The Facility Director serves as the Facility Administrator.
Job Specific Accountabilities: The statements below describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this role. They are not intended to be a complete list of all duties, and additional responsibilities may be delegated as required.
a. Approves new positions and participates as necessary in the hiring process.
b. Ensures that the facility employs the number of qualified personnel needed; and that all employees have appropriate orientation to the facility and their work responsibilities upon employment.
c. Responsible for development of continuing education and orientation programs for staff and patient teaching.
d. Responsible for the development of administrative and clinical policies and procedures in association with the Medical Director.
e. Communicates, interprets and implements facility policies & procedures as well as state and federal rules and regulations and monitors for staff compliance. f. Provides input regarding facility budget and expenditures.
g. Plans and organizes facility meetings such as CQI, Staff Meetings, Governing Body meetings.
2. Patient Care
a. Establishes nursing care planning process for the facility and ensures that all staff are oriented to the standards.
b. Ensures that the nursing care process is implemented for each patient, including a comprehensive assessment, initially, at 90 days and then annually with a Care Plan formulated from the comprehensive assessment annually if the patient is stable and monthly for unstable patients.
c. Maintains regular contact with patients so that their needs and desires regarding facility operations might be addressed.
d. Manages payroll in coordination with the business office and assists new employees with benefit enrollment.
e. Assists in identifying facility’s personnel development needs and provides learning opportunities to meet these needs.
f. Establishes a system to maintain effective communication with all facility nursing personnel, including scheduled regular staff meetings with recorded minutes.
g. Establishes a formal means of accountability for those involved in patient care. 3. Other duties as assigned.
3. Other duteis as assigned.
• Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
• Current Ohio license from the Board of Registered Nursing
• Baccalaureate Degree preferred with two years of clinical nursing experience in dialysis, one of which included leadership and management responsibilities, or an equivalent combination of education experience
• Evidence of continuing education: completion of leadership and management courses desirable
• CPR Certification
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.